Certified Sage Training Providers.
We have training centres in Lincolnshire, Leicetershire, Nottinghamshire and Derbyshire or we offer onsite training on your premises.
Learning at your premises. Our Sage 50 accounts onsite training courses ensure you will get the most out of your software. Prior to your scheduled training session, you can speak directly with a trainer to plan the course content, discuss any special areas of emphasis and your desired outcome for the training session.
Communication is the key component of successful training, and as experienced Sage users, rather than accountants, we can explain how to use Sage Accounts in layman’s terms (though we are more than happy to use technical accountant terms with more advance users).
Onsite training allows you to:
- Focus on material most relevant to your company
- Discuss features/functionality in more depth and complete confidentiality
- Ensure everyone is on the same page
- Save money and limit downtime by having our trainer come to you
- Arrange training on a date that suits you
- Train on the same version of the software that you own (unless specified, the trainer will use the latest version of the software)
Sage 50 Accounts classroom courses are specifically designed to introduce you to the software and its features depending on your current level of understanding. Consisting of 3 levels, as you progress your skills will be developed helping you to achieve the most from your accounts software. Courses start with Level 1 progressing to Level 3.