Sage Certification proves your competency in the use of Sage software through passing a short online exam, which is designed to test your skills and knowledge of the software. We recommend you complete level one before moving on to the more advanced levels.
The exams are sat online and can be taken at a time and place convenient for you. They last one hour, and consist of drag and drop exercises, multiple choice questions, and simulations using Sage software. Certification in the software is valid for two years if you receive a Sage Certified Pass in your exam. Sage Certification is included with the self-study workbooks and there is often the option to sit the exams after classroom courses held at the Sage training centres.
*additional charges apply for the certification exam with classroom courses.
Certification from Sage:
- Proves you’re a competent Sage user
- Increases earning potential
- Supports career advancement
- Provides credibility for potential employers
- Gives you a competitive advantage in the job market
Sage Certification will also help employers to:
- Boost workforce skills and morale
- Increase productivity
- Simplify recruitment
- Growth in employee competency
- Encourage professional development within the workforce